Thursday, August 11, 2016

SockBunny's "Sim 4 Ultimate Sim" Rules

Hi Everyone! I have recorded and uploaded the first episode of my Sims 4 Ultimate Sim Challenge.  Thanks for watching it! ;)



I want to thank llandros09 for introducing me to the idea of this kind of let's play. If you haven't watched his YouTube channel, you definitely should! He knows the game better than anyone I know of! Here's the link to his channel if you want to watch him.

I am not following anyone else's preset rules for this challenge. I am making it up myself, and my "rules" are below. Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions for fun things to do in the challenge. Also, let me know if there are specific community lots, residential lots, or families that you would like for me to create for this challenge.

SockBunny's Ultimate Sim Rules:

1. Sim has to reach the top of all careers. Each career will be one season, so there will be at least 23 seasons.

2. Sim will eventually own three retail lots and a restaurant. Cannot sell them.

3. Sim will live forever, and everyone else will age. Buy the potion with aspiration reward points.

4. Complete all skills, aspirations, collections.

5. Complete as many achievements as possible.

6. No cheats unless something crazy happens.

7. Might get a mod to help with ghosts or story progression, but I want to test it on my laptop first.

8. Must keep all career rewards. (attic or basement)

9. I am doing this, but you don't have to, of course: Empty the town of people and buildings. Build up the town from scratch.

10. Make all lots generic until you build on them, except the chalet, ancient ruins, island bluff.

11. Must keep all collectibles until you have duplicates, which then can be sold.

I have created a fire station for her to visit and live in the first few sim days. Here is the speed build video, and you can download the lot in the Sims 4 gallery.  My ID on the gallery is SockBunny66.



I have already built a hospital, and you can also find it in the Sims 4 gallery.  Below is my speed build video.


The next episode of Ultimate Sim will be up on Saturday, August 11.  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for notifications when I upload videos.  Thanks, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment