Friday, September 2, 2016

Really Pink House Build (Walkthrough) - Sims 4



Hi all!

This house build is dedicated to two of my cool YouTube friends, Shannon and Tina.  All three of us are knitters, and we also all make Sims YouTube videos (and their links are below).  So, I thought it would be fun if all three of us lived together in a house that I built, and I also made us all sisters.

This house and family were created by me for my Ultimate Sim Challenge, where I am challenging myself to create an entire Sims 4 world from scratch.

You can download it from the gallery and use it in your game.  I would love to hear from you, if you do that!

I really hope you enjoy this house build as much as I did!

Tina's YouTube Channel
Shannon's YouTube Channel

Tina's Sims 4 Gallery:  msarobix
Shannon's Sims 4 Gallery:  shannon4J

Origin ID:  SockBunny66
My Sims3 Page
Twitter (@sockbunny)

No comments:

Post a Comment