Monday, December 5, 2016

How to Get Rid of Ghosts in Sims 4 (MC Command Center Mod)

Hi all!!!

In my Sims 4 Ultimate Sim Challenge, my Sim has lived for a long time, and a lot of her friends and acquaintances have died.  Unfortunately, these relationships are not culled automatically by the game, so she has ended up with a bunch of ghosts in her friends list, and she cannot interact with them.  So, I have started using a mod called MC Command Center to help clear them out of her list.

But, the mod has so much to it that I thought I would also share some of the other things I will be using it for.  (Mainly, getting the Sims to stop autonomously getting drinks of water.  That drives me crazy!)

So, I made I quick video doing an overview of the mod.  If you would like a more in-depth video, or if there is anything else you would like for me to record, please do let me know!

Thanks for watching!
Kimberly


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you give the link to download MC COMMAND CENTER MOD???

    ReplyDelete
  3. great guide. The best mod, just so handy all the time and so stable. A lot less confusing than nraas on Sims 3 ! ^^

    ReplyDelete